Sonntag, 25. März 2012

Snowwhite + WIP


I thought you guys might enjoy to see how the process goes with my artwork.
So that's how I roll! :)Have fun and enjoy yourselves. (But not too much.)





Step one is sketching. I like that part.
Most of the time I work on the sketch until I like it.





















Step two is inking. I don't like it that much. Most difficult part for me. So much can go wrong here. Often the ink sucks up most of the dynamics and life of the original sketch it seems...
This time I was satisfied.









Step three. Scan that Motherfucker. Fuck with the levels in PS until satisfied and clean Lineart. Then, Color Select and put Lineart on sepperate Layer. Set on Multiply.











Step four. COLOOORRRR. Best part.
I work with sepperate layers as well. My usual layer-setting (for the complex coloring) is:
ink - multiply
highlights - normal
lighter - lighter color
light - lighter color
dark - darker color
darkest - darker color or multiply
flats - muliply
and a white canvas







Then, play with shadows, gaussian blur, textures and alike for background pleasures. Add background and signum and we are ready to annoy other people online.

Aaaand finally, the finnished result:



Fun Fact: This picture is a remake of an old drawing of mine. So there ya go! Fun comparison.

I consider this progress. *shudder* Oh god the anatomy...Kill it with fire!!




Don't touch yourself too much.

CK


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen